

Substandard, in terms of animation and story. Really not much better than mid 80s Saturday morning animation fare in style or execution. I expected more, got less - little in the way of drama although the movie is supposed to be based on the Death of Superman arc, it bears little resemblance to it. I just watched another DC animated film recently (Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths) and had high hopes based on that film but Superman Doomsday falls woefully short and comes nowhere near matching the quality of the Justice League movie - very uneven.
I’m repurposing content by taking my NetFlix reviews and posting them here on the blog. If I could figure out a way to do it, I’d post some kind of link for people to connect and make me their friend on the service. Unfortunately, it isn’t altogether clear how one would do that - so if you know a way, pass it along. In the meantime, I’ve got steady content for at least a year.

No comments:
Post a Comment